New Student Orientation
We look forward to welcoming you to a Rhodes International College orientation session soon!
Once you have been accepted into a course at Rhodes International College and before you commence your studies, you will be required to attend a New Student Orientation Session at the college. This session will give us an opportunity to get to know you and for you to learn some important information about Rhodes International College and your studies with us.
Choosing what to study and where to study is one of the most important decisions a student needs to make
That's why Rhodes International College makes it easy.
- Introduction to staff and a tour of the College
- Access and equity at Rhodes International College
- Access to student records
- Expected learning outcomes in your course
- How delivery and assessments occurs throughout your studies
- Assessment/assignment guidelines
- What you will receive on completion of the course
- Grievance and Appeals Policy
- WHS procedures
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfers (CT) at RIC
- Expectations and responsibilities of Rhodes International College students including:
- Academic progress
- Ensuring currency of your information
- Behaviour and attitude standards
- Dress code